Universal Air and Heat
Welcome to Universal Air & Heat, the air conditioning and heating leaders in Hillsboro , Pasco and Pinellas County Florida. We have been satisfying Tampa FL residential and commercial air conditioning and air duct cleaning customers since 1997.
We specialize in residential and commercial heating and air conditioning service ( HVAC ), heating and air conditioning repair, air duct cleaning, AC tune-ups, routine air conditioning system maintenance, annual heating and cooling system maintenance contacts, UV Lighting Installation, AC Coil Cleaning and Replacement Central Air Conditioning - HVAC Installation services.
We are certified National Air Duct Cleaners Association Air systems Cleaning Specialist and Indoor Air Quality Specialists. Our air duct cleaning services meet NADCA standards and many of our air duct cleaning services include basic dryer duct cleaning. We sell top quality indoor air quality products.
We sell and install, top rated, new replacement central air conditioners and heat pumps at unbeatable prices. All new Energy Efficient Replacement Air Conditioning Systems include fast Installation. If you are looking for quality, professionalism, low prices and fast service, Call Universal Air & Heat before its 2 hot 2 handle!
Universal Air and Heat offers FAST Affordable 24 hour Emergency AC Repair Service!
State Lic/Ins. CACO 58142
We serve Tampa, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, Riverview, Plant City, Valrico, Town n’ Country, Forest Hills, Riverview, Temple Terrace, Lutz, Clearwater, Pinellas Park, Spring Hill and New Port Richey, Oldsmar, St. Petersburg FL.
Tampa FL 33619
Why Clean Coils?
Heating and air conditioning units require maintenance such as changing your air filters on a regular schedule. If they are not properly maintained, contaminants such as mold, dirt, and dust can create indoor air pollution. Depending on the type of contaminants, adverse health conditions can result. It’s important to have your residential or commercial HVAC maintained on a regular schedule. When your air conditioner coils get dirty the effectiveness of the ac system is compromised as well as the air you breathe.
- It saves on energy costs.
- The coils can work at peak efficiency.
- It prevents expensive equipment breakdowns.
- Indoor air quality improves and reduces the potential for any breathing or airway problems.
- The Cooling and Heating System will last longer.
- Eliminates any indoor odors.
- Dirty coils reduce cooling
- Dirty coils shorten equipment life span
- Dirty coils negatively affect air quality
- Dirty evaporators spread mold and biological contaminants
- Dirty coils interfere with the adequate heat transfer which causes higher discharge pressures.
- Higher discharge pressures mean that it takes more electricity to do the same job.
- Dirty coils can cost as much as 37% more to operate as its energy consumption increases.
Complete A/C System Diagnostic
Basic Brush Evaporator Coil Cleaning*. (Inside Unit) $89 Value.